Friday, December 10, 2010

If Only You Knew

If only you knew how much I have to say...
If only you knew that your smile would make my day...
If only you knew how I long for a companion like you...
If only you knew that when you're away I'll be down and blue...
If only you knew how it is to feel afraid of the future...
If only you knew that I want more to life than adventure...
If only you knew how it is to be different...
If only you knew that you make my life more brilliant....
If only you knew how it is to be me...
If only you knew that some things are meant to be....

If only I could share with you my every thoughts...
But if only you knew that it comes with so much dread and lost....
If only I could be honest with you and share all that I have...
But if only you knew how much it would kill me to....

Be not afraid of what I might hide from you...Be the more happy that I am there...
For life is ever so short and unpredictable...For me to be there forever it would be a miracle

written in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment