Friday, December 10, 2010

Words from A Secret Admirer

I see YOU everyday at the walkway...
Words that I wished to tell YOU...
Can NEVER be said ALOUD...
But only kept in MIND replaying itself...
For if YOU only KNEW what I have for YOU...

How I wished to be like all YOUR guy friends...
How I wished to hangout with YOU like they do...
I envy those who have the GUTS...
To have a LASTING conversation with YOU...
To actually LAUGH with YOU...

How I DESPISED the girls that YOU date...
For at the END to see YOU cry over them...
Always BREAKS my HEART...
For they KNOW nothing of YOU...
Not like the WAY that I do...

I TRIED to voice my THOUGHTS...
But YOU ignored my PRESENCE...
Am I invisible to YOU???
Now with YOUR attention shifted TOWARDS her...
My HEART no longer has a PLACE for YOU...

I KNOW that I can't COMPETE with her...
Can NEVER win over the FEELING that YOU have...
I REALLY wonder...
Is she as GOOD and CAPABLE to STEAL YOU...
From everybody....
ESPECIALLY ME....

this is amazing...as I recall writing this like yesterday....hahaha :)
written in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment