Friday, December 10, 2010

The Real Me Is Nothing

Am losing my grip on the memories I hold so dear....
Becoming like a mad person who's lost self conscious....
Often am being told my laugh is not true...
Often am being said am not myself anymore...

Can it be true?
Can it be real?
That I am really losing myself....

I reflect upon the mirror to see an image...
An image that stares blankly back at me...
Not knowing what is to be done....
Not knowing what else is there....

Who am I to you?
Who am I to the world?
Who am I to myself?

Just a being with no meaning of self rightousness...
Just a being with nothing but an image to withold upon...
The real me is nothing to you and everybody else...
The real me is nothing to myself

written in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment