Like the RaiN falls upon the wounded and non wounded...
Everyday DreamS and Hopes are being rob from me...
Like being rape repeatously...
The perportrator is non other than the disappointment in life...
Is there even a God there to hear my prayers...
Or are we all just chess pieces on a board game...
Between God and the Devil...
Where is the Mercy that we have been promised once we pray?
With all the hatred and anger I have built within me...
I turn to the other forces for Vengence...
If God and the Devil won't hear what I have to say...
Then go for their underlings...
As even in the supernatural world that these creatures are like us...
In the commodity of a corporate ladder...
Each different and having their own needs and desires...
Should I turn to the Angel of Massacre...
Or should I sell my soul to the Demon...
The Demon has offered me His help...
In return to live amongst us humans with the blood that runs through my veins...
His cold breathe can be felt at my face as He whispered His conditions...
His touch was gentle and soft...
Somehow it was mesmerising to be captivated by the Demon...
And yet dangerous...
Ever since then I had no downfalls...
No despair or disatisfaction with the life that is before me...
For my life holds no certain future except the future that of which I bargain for...
At the end of it all...
His cold lips will be pressed against mine...
Sucking my very soul from this body....
And I will exist no more...
Somehow getting to know the Demon made me at ease with myself...
I think I have gradually fallen in love to the one supernatural being that...
Captured my Heart and my Soul....
written in 2009 late April I think
No comments:
Post a Comment