To cleanse the sins of the human world...
To rid of all the useless norms...
To make the world a better form...
Upon a star I wish, for changes in the people...
To have a world of peace...
To have a nation in total harmony...
To have a society of true talent and pureness...
Upon a star I wish, that life need not be cruel...
To make the life of others easier...
To enable less negativity from appearing...
To ensure that everybody is happy...
Upon a star I wish, that I can make a difference...
To touch the lives of the condamn...
To give hope to the unfortunate...
To show the pesimist that nothing is impossible...
Upon a star I wish, that I never exist...
For I too have contributed the damge...
For I too have been a pesismist at times...
For I too have evil thoughts of damnation...
As if I never existed, I will not have contributed...
As if I never existed, the world would be a soul less...
A soul that is already blacken and condamn for the actions...
written in 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment