It was already too LATE...
Her fragile BODY curled up against the wall...
Shivering away in the COLD dark room...
Her once smooth hair seems to be DRIPPING with wet water...
It is not water, they're looking at....
It is BLOOD...
Her INNOCENT face covered with splatters of BLOOD...
Her eyes calling for HELP...
But her hand holds a BLOODY KNIFE....
They FOUND her parents upstairs in different rooms...
Their THROATS being slit open...
The father's FINGERS being cut off...
His TORSO cut open and GUTTED...
What they see they can't RELATE...
They APPROACH her with caution...
Not sure WHAT is to be done...
They SLOWLY took her into custody...
She was given CRAYONS and PAPER...
In the INTERROGATING room...
Her GIGGLES and CUTE vibrant drawing could be seen...
When ASKED of what happen...
She PAUSED in her seat and STOP what she was doing...
Mummy and Daddy were FIGHTING again...
Mummy decided to PACK and leave me behind...
I told her NOT to go...
I told her to STAY with us...
Daddy said it was because of ME...
He then LEFT me downstairs and went to the room toSTOP Mummy...
But I can still HEAR them SCREAMING at each other...
I then heard the CRASHING sounds of glasses...
Mummy is going to get HURT again...
Daddy then came STOMPING down the stairs...
He then GRAB his golf club and went up again...
Then I heard a big THUD...
I KNEW something was wrong...
I took Mummy's favourite KNIFE and slowly went up...
I saw Daddy standing over Mummy NAGGING at her...
After that I HID myself at the side of his study room...
When he came in and SAT in his arm chair...
I went over and SLIT his throat...
I then SLOWLY cut off his fingers as he was choking in his BLOOD...
And finally I cut OPEN his torso and pulled out all that was there...
Then I walk to find Mummy...
She was CRYING and slowly picking herself up...
I said, DON'T cry Mummy...
Daddy won't HURT you anymore...
He can't, cause I HURT him...
Mummy look at me with SADDEN eyes...
But I ASSURED her that she will be ok...
She didn't BELIEVE me for I was wet all over...
She then walk out to FIND Daddy...
She was SHOCK to see what has been done...
She then walk back to the room and SLAP me...
All I did was to PROTECT her...
But Mummy didn't UNDERSTAND...
She HIT me over and over...
Then she PICK up the phone and called the police...
Then I SLIT her throat...
Her eyes were ASKING for me to help...
But I said, I did HELPED you but you didn't APPRECIATEit...
You are JUST LIKE Daddy...
You two DESERVE each other...
Then I walk off...
After FINISHING her story...
She CONTINUED with her drawing...
Nobody could BELIEVE what she had just shared...
How can a little girl so INNOCENT do all this???
What PUSHED her to this extent???
The ANSWER...
INCOMPETENCE of her parents...
To FAIL to UNDERSTAND and CHERISH what they have...
written in 2009 not sure the month
No comments:
Post a Comment