To all my loving and caring friends and family...
Please don't treat me like who I used to be...
Am not the same anymore...
Please discover me at your own perspective...
I need true support from deep within the heart...
To those who I love but don't love me...
What is wrong with me loving you???
Can't you see that am not asking for anything...
I just want to love you and care for you...
Tell me why am I forbade to do so???
For those who love me but don't understand me...
Why love me when you don't know who I am???
Why say you will try and do your best but end up the other way???
Can't you see that too much of these actions will only make me hate you???
At the end of it all, you will not exist in my life no more...
For those who hate me for who I am...
I never ask you to like me...
I never wanted you to go on the same road of life with me...
If you hate me then it's your problem...
So Fuck Off and stay away if you hate me...
For those who spread awful rumours of me...
Wake up and look at the mirror...
You are just making yourself ugly in peoples eyes...
When they know the truth you will be nothing...
So stop what you are doing and repent...
For the me that is depressed...
Time to pick myself up from this downfall...
Time to smile and move forward...
No point holding or hoping for something that won't come back...
It's time to let go and just be yourself once again...
written in 2009 April
No comments:
Post a Comment